14 videos + 13 printables = EPIC learning with the Advanced Bundle!
You’re making the right choice cuz you’re saving $$ BIG TIME! ????’d it!!
This bundle is for you if you want to UPGRADE your skills to a PROFESSIONAL level:
- DIY Musicians, Singer / Songwriters & Bandmates going solo who want to start creating DIY videos
- You want to learn the ins and outs of filming & editing amazing videos
- You want to learn how to set up a nice shot
- You want to understand Adobe Premiere Pro editing software
- You want to understand your DSLR camera better
- You want to learn tried-and-true editing techniques to set you apart from the rest
- You’re tired of spending lots of money hiring people to make your videos
- You want to fast track the learning process of creating videos
- You want to grow your audience
- You know that you should be making more videos but just THINKING about it stresses you out
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
The Advanced Bundle will teach you everything you need to know about both filming AND editing DIY style music videos. Upon enrolment, get access to 2 courses that focus on the advanced techniques of filming and editing video. These courses will help you become comfortable in front AND behind the camera, and help you understand the right video process for YOU as a musician. And let’s face it…Ultimately, the most important thing that it will do in the long run is save you LOTS of time & money, because you’ll be able to make videos all by yourself!
Being a musician is a daily grind…There is never enough time in a day to respond to fan emails, create content, write songs, perform shows, personal marketing, brand strategizing, creating artwork. It’s a constant battle! Not only that, but a lot of musicians (like me) just don’t have the cash flow to keep hiring people to create videos to promote their music… I totally get it! I didn’t have $$$ when I was just starting out either, but I still understood the importance of video and knew that I had to do SOMETHING. So I learned how to make my own videos, giving me the creative freedom I was looking for. This allowed me to promote my music visually, WITHOUT having to hire out the jobs or rely on anyone else.
If you take the Advanced Bundle, you’ll finally be creatively independent with video! With some hard work and dedication, you’ll feel excited to get started with making videos in no time… this is a promise. Get started on the journey of learning a new craft, while having limitless opportunities to practice and grow, by creating your OWN music videos as often as you like.
WHAT YOU GET
Upon enrolment, you will get instant access to 14 step-by-step videos jam packed with lessons, ideas, best practices and examples.You will also get 10 course printouts including equipment recommendations, checklists, pocket books, quick start guides & floor plans. In addition to these course materials, you’ll also get a few course extras like motivational planning printouts and a behind the scenes video that includes raw footage to practice your own editing techniques. Finally you’ll get an invitation to join a private facebook group that I created for all students enrolled in my courses. This will be a place where I will be interacting one-on-one with you, answering your questions, and showing encouragement for the video goals you are setting for yourself. This will also be a place where you can share your work and progress with other students, ask questions, help each other with ideas, and support one another though your journeys as creatives.ith ideas, and support one another though your journeys as creatives.
???? Cuz we can never have too much support for one another these days. ????
Chapter 1 – Introduction Chapter 2 – Equipment Chapter 3 – Audio Set Up Chapter 4 – Camera Settings Chapter 5 – Shot set up Chapter 6 – Recording Chapter 7 – Extras Chapter 1 – Introduction Chapter 2 – The Essentials Chapter 3 – Extras Chapter 4 – Audio Chapter 5 – Multi-camera Editing Chapter 6 – Color Correction Chapter 7 – Export
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Equipment
Chapter 3 – Audio Set Up
Chapter 4 – Camera Settings
Chapter 5 – Shot set up
Chapter 6 – Recording
Chapter 7 – Extras
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – The Essentials
Chapter 3 – Extras
Chapter 4 – Audio
Chapter 5 – Multi-camera Editing
Chapter 6 – Color Correction
Chapter 7 – Export
- Product Recommendations e-book
- Equipment Checklist x 2
- Video Floor Plan
- Step-by-step Quick Start Guide
- Film Vocabulary Pocket book
- Adobe Premere pro Navigation
- Premiere Keyboard Shortcuts
- Editing Vocabulary Pocket book
- Chapter Overviews
- 1 case study booklet
- 2 motivational planning printouts
Suggested equipment for participants:
- A DSLR camera (best results with auto focus face detection & flip screen)
- Tripod & memory card
- Condenser microphone & mic stand
- Audio interface
- Mac laptop with Garageband
- A computer mouse
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Raw footage from your DIY Music video
- Produced MP3 from your DIY Music video
- Your logo
- A harddrive
Tools that I use to teach the course:
Indie-folk songstress, traveller, blogger & DIY Musician from Ontario, Canada.
Inspiring the world to FEEL THINGS through songs & videos!
Questions about the course?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any unsettled feelings or questions.
I’m at your service & here to help 🙂