May 29, 2020
There’s honestly nothing better then quick and easy, no bake cookies, amiright? Ohhhh so good. Satisfy your fudgey chocolate cravings with this 5 minute healthy chocolate cookie bite recipe!!!
Nothing bad can happen when you combine nuts and chocolate, in my opinion. Feel free to substitute whatever you want! These can easily be made vegan if using chocolate vegan protein powder or substituting almond flour. Add extra chocolate chips if you want. Sprinkle some chopped whole nuts into the mix while you’re at it! Annnnything goes here! You are free to experiment, my beloved baking pal!!
I hope you love these as much as I do, and please tag me on your socials if you try them! I wanna know if there’s anyone out there who is actually reading these recipes. LOL
By the way, this recipe makes 8 but if I were you I would double it, cause these only lasted in my fridge not even a full day!!!
Ultimate 5 minute Fudgey Cocoa Bites
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein *sub 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Nut butter
- 3 tbsp Oat Milk *sub any nut milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup *sub honey
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form 8 bites by scooping a heaping tablespoon of dough each and rolling out by hand
- Refrigerate 30 minutes (or pop in the freezer for 15 mins to set quickly)
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.